How do I sign up and how will I be notified I am added to a course?
- For Building Transformers Training, enroll here.
- For the Advanced Innovation Training, complete the interest form here.
- Completing the interest form does not guarantee a spot in the Advanced Innovation Training course. Each course has limited capacities and notifications will be sent to interested staff who has been successfully registered and who has priority for the next available training sessions.
How long are the trainings and what are the training formats?
- The Building Transformers Introduction to Innovation Training is a 60 -self guided course that can be accessed and completed at your convenience.
- The Advanced Innovation Training is a hybrid Zoom/online training, with the total time commitment of about 40 hours. There are five scheduled 90-minute meetings that are each 1 week apart. The first meeting will provide a high level overview of the pace of course and an introduction to the material. The online training includes assignments that can be done at your own pace. In the final session of the Advanced Training, participants will present one documented innovation idea in their work that applies at least one of the techniques taught in the training.
Will we meet in person?
- All live trainings are held on Zoom.