City Employee Personal Use E-mail Template
This is the template to use for sending out surplus equipment notifications to City Employees for Personal Use (Step 5)
- Since you’ve just sent out the e-mail notification to Non-Profits & Schools, we recommend copy and pasting the items and descriptions you sent to them, and removing any items that were claimed
After providing time for City departments and local non-profits & schools, the City now has surplus office equipment items that are available for personal use by City Employees. The items will be awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Important things to note
- any employee that was involved in the procurement of an item is automatically disqualified from claiming the item for personal use
- City resources may not be used in the transport of these items for personal use
At this time, these items may also be claimed for City Department usage.
If you’re interested in any of the items below for personal usage, please reply to this email with the copy and pasted item description and image.
- Office Desk, 70.5” wide X 34.5” deep X 29.5” tall
- Meeting Table Chairs (6 available), 28” wide, adjustable height
- Office Supplies, binders, organizers, etc.