When scheduling meetings - make sure to include a physical location if people are in the office! Here are some guides on how to use Teams and design meetings that respect everyone's time.
- Intro to Using Teams for Remote Work - San Rafael Employees (cityofsanrafael.org)
- Designing Powerful Online Meetings - Trainings - San Rafael Employees (cityofsanrafael.org)
How to Reserve a Conference Room
To ensure everyone has a quiet place to go if a meeting will be hybrid but attendees will be in the office, make sure to reserve a conference room.
- Use the Scheduling Assistant and Room Finder for meetings in Outlook - Microsoft Support
- If Room Finder is not working on your Outlook at this time, you can also click "Location" for a list of rooms you can reserve.
How to Set Up a Conference Room for Hybrid Meetings
- Ensure you have reserved the conference room in Outlook.
- If you meeting is at the EOC in the Public Safety Center, be sure to inform the Fire Admin's prior via email@example.com so they can let you in.
- Allow at least 10 minutes prior to the meeting to set up screens and speakers.
Conference Room Guides
If you are looking to reserve the Council Chambers for your meetings, please reach out to the City Clerk's office at City.Clerk@cityofsanrafael.org
Some conference room guides still in the works. If you have any questions or comments for any conference rooms, please let Digital know. Request assistance from Digital Service
AV on the Go
- Xantrion has a projector that can be borrowed for meetings if informed with enough time to prepare. The projector does not come with a screen but can be broadcasted on a blank wall.
- Mobile AV/PAs (Portable Bluetooth System and Speakers
- Please reach out to Digital using our form: Request assistance from Digital Service
- If you are organizing a large event or will need outside assistance you can use Corporate Media Systems, Inc.: Corporate Media Systems, Inc. | Audio Visual Equipment & Services (cmsrents.com)
Check the links below for guides on how to set up zoom webinars and meetings and what to expect and tips.
- If you are in immediate need of assistance, call Xantrion at 510-272-4701.
- Spare Laptop – Xantrion has a loaner laptop if needed an emergency occurs. Reach out for assistance here: Tech Support - San Rafael Employees (cityofsanrafael.org)
- AV Projects - If you have curious or have ideas for AV projects, please enter a request through the Digital Request Form link below.