This website is for City employees.     |     COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) for Staff Resources

FAQ Topic: Who Does What

How do I handle calls about construction?

This depends on the nature of the call. If the call is a complaint or question about construction on private property, please refer them to the Building Division at extension 3085. If the construction is located on public property, refer them to the Public Works Department at extension 3355. If the call is about a potential … Continued

Is the property within our jurisdiction?

Even though a property holds an address in San Rafael, it doesn’t necessarily mean it is in our jurisdiction. To find out if a property is in the San Rafael city limits, open our GIS Map, select the binocular icon in the upper-hand left corner and type the address into the search field. The address is in … Continued

Close window