This website is for City employees.     |     COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) for Staff Resources

How do I handle calls regarding abandoned vehicles on the street?

If the abandoned vehicle is on City property call the Parking Services Division at 415-485-3033. If it is on private property, contact the Code Enforcement Division at 415-485-3097. This is a good opportunity to use GIS Maps to find out

Close window