This website is for City employees.     |     COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) for Staff Resources

How do I handle calls about construction?

This depends on the nature of the call. If the call is a complaint or question about construction on private property, please refer them to the Building Division at extension 3085. If the construction is located on public property, refer them to the Public Works Department at extension 3355. If the call is about a potential noise violation, please refer them to the Police Department at extension 3000.

Close window