This website is for City employees.     |     COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) for Staff Resources

FAQ Topic: Referring Calls

Outdoor dining

For interest in adding outdoor dining, refer to Economic Development at 415-485-3383. For complaints, refer to the Code Enforcement Division at 415-485-3097.


Refer to the Planning Division at 415-485-3085 or the online zoning map.

Tenant Rights

The City does not get involved in private tenant rights issues. Refer them to Marin Legal Aid at 415-492-0230.

Tenant – Landlord Disputes

The City doesn’t get involved in private tenant-landlord disputes. Refer to Marin County Mediation Services at 415-499-7454.


Refer any graffiti in-progress calls immediately to the Police Department at 415-485-3000. Refer all other complaints to the graffiti reporting online form.

Close window