Welcome to our health topic for June – Men’s Health.
Superheroes might seem indestructible, but even Captain America needs to exercise, Thor needs to watch what he eats, and Iron Man definitely needs to de-stress. Check out our tips for helping all the regular guys (and superheroes) in your life stay healthy.
The June challenge is “Just Dance”. The just dance challenges encourages you to dance 60 minutes this month! That’s less than two minutes per day!!! It’s easy just turn on some music and just move! Simply hearing a good song will make you want to dance. Try it in the morning to start your day or when you get home for a quick energy boost! If you need some help with new moves look up the latest dances….Youtube is a great resource! Dancing is a whole-body workout that’s excellent for your heart, balance, coordination and mood! So this month kick up your heels and just dance!!!
Building habits is easy….
1) Believe it…Pick a habit that you are excited about
2) Shrink it…Break down the habit into something you can achieve
3) Trigger it…Choose a trigger for the habit, ideally something that already happens
4) Prepare for it…Get the tools needed and prepare your environment for success
5) Track it…Write down each time you do the habit so you can see progress
6) Be it…make the habit part of your identity