Welcome to our health topic for July — Sun Safety.
You can find more resources at our Choose Better site.
The July challenge is “Fruit Basket”. The fruit basket challenges invites you to keep fruit available for the next 31 days. Try placing it on the counter in your kitchen, dining table, or somewhere in your office. Wash the fruit first so it is ready to eat and keep it in an attractive bowl or basket to make it inviting to just grab and go! Try a variety of fruit in season. Invite other to participate with you as they may have a tree bursting with an abundance of fruit. The goal of this challenge is to help you develop habits of eating fresh fruit instead of less healthy snacks. This is natures fast food so give it a try!
Building habits is easy….
1) Believe it…Pick a habit that you are excited about
2) Shrink it…Break down the habit into something you can achieve
3) Trigger it…Choose a trigger for the habit, ideally something that already happens
4) Prepare for it…Get the tools needed and prepare your environment for success
5) Track it…Write down each time you do the habit so you can see progress
6) Be it…make the habit part of your identity