This website is for City employees.     |     COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) for Staff Resources

FAQ Topic: Travel

What travel expenses are reimbursable?

When traveling on City business, you may be reimbursed for airfare, automobile mileage, road tolls, car rentals,  and taxis/shuttles. You may also be reimbursed for lodging and meals. Check out our Travel & Expense Reimbursement Policy for more information.

How do I submit a mileage reimbursement form?

Fill out a travel reimbursement form and submit it to the Finance Department. Don’t forget to attach a printout showing the amount of miles from your workplace to your destination. This can be done through Google maps or any other directions website.

Close window