This website is for City employees.     |     COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) for Staff Resources

FAQ Topic: Forms

Do I need to file a form 700?

Every elected official and public employee who makes or influences governmental decisions is required to submit a Statement of Economic Interest, also known as the Form 700. The Form 700 provides transparency and ensures accountability. Find out if your position has been selected as a designated employee. If you are a designated employee you are … Continued

What forms do I need to fill out?

Welcome – we are happy to have you as apart of our team! We know you have some paperwork to complete, and you can find all of the forms you need online as well as the checklist to make sure you have completed everything that HR needs.

Close window