This website is for City employees.     |     COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) for Staff Resources

FAQ Topic: Environment

Debris accumulation

For private property, refer to the Code Enforcement Division at 415-485-3097. For streets or open space areas, refer to the Public Works Department at 415-485-3355.

Construction complaints

For complaints on private property, refer to Building Division at 415-485-3085. For complaints on public property, refer to Public Works at 415-485-3355.

Close window