This website is for City employees.     |     COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) for Staff Resources

FAQ Topic: Complaints

Debris accumulation

For private property, refer to the Code Enforcement Division at 415-485-3097. For streets or open space areas, refer to the Public Works Department at 415-485-3355.

Illegal Fences

Refer to Code Enforcement Division at 415-485-3097.


Refer to the Police Department at 415-485-3000.

Illegal Signs

Refer to the Code Enforcement Division at 415-485-3097.


Refer to the County of Marin at (415) 473-3020 or the smoking ordinance webpage.

Health permits

Refer to Marin County Environmental Services at 415-499-6907.


Refer any graffiti in-progress calls immediately to the Police Department at 415-485-3000. Refer all other complaints to the graffiti reporting online form.

Close window