This website is for City employees.     |     COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) for Staff Resources

FAQ Topic: Business

Business licenses

Refer to the Business License Division at 415-485-3051 or the business license program webpage.

Cannabis businesses

Refer to the Economic Development department at 415-485-3383 or the cannabis program webpage.

Health permits

Refer to Marin County Environmental Services at 415-499-6907.

Massage businesses

Refer to the Code Enforcement Division at 415-485-3097 or the massage program webpage.

Mobile vendors

For interest in mobile vending, refer to the Planning Division at 415-485-3085. For complaints on private streets/parking lots, refer to Code Enforcement at 415-485-3097. For complaints on public streets/public property, refer to Police Department at 415-485-3000.

Outdoor dining

For interest in adding outdoor dining, refer to Economic Development at 415-485-3383. For complaints, refer to the Code Enforcement Division at 415-485-3097.

Close window