When prompt to change you password, press and hold down “CTRL + ALT + Delete” buttons on the keyboard until you see a blue screen with options. Type in your current login password on the first password line, type in your new password on the next two password lines. Select the arrow button to complete the password change.
- The new password must be at least 8 characters long
- Must have a number or a symbol
- Must have one uppercase letter
- Please do not use 3 of your previous passwords.
- You cannot use your first and last name or any names