This website is for City employees.     |     COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) for Staff Resources

Help! I’m out of gas! Where do I fill up?

If you are using a City vehicle, it is your responsibility to ensure that the fuel gauge does not fall below half a tank of gas at the end of each use. The Public Works Vehicle Maintenance Division assigns fueling cards to each vehicle which is kept in each vehicle at all times. All fueling takes place at Public Works (111 Morphew) unless otherwise authorized by the Department. If you have been provided a City vehicle, it is important that you read through the Vehicle Use Policy prior to driving a City vehicle.

Close window