Log in to your my|CalPERS participant account to view:
- Specific health benefit changes that may impact you in the coming year
- Your current monthly premium rate
- Health plans and monthly premium rates available based on your health eligibility ZIP code
- Which health plans your doctor participates in
- Your enrolled dependents
Dropping Dependents at Age 26 Limit: REMEMBER that if your dependent is dropped by CalPERS for reaching age 26 and that reduces your plan tier, you MUST notify HR to change to the lower tier/deduction on your paycheck. CalPERS does not automatically notify HR.
Visit your health plan’s website to learn how benefits, claims, and payment of claims are covered, as well as the service limitations and exclusions that may apply. You can also log in to myCalPERS to use the Search Health Plans tool to research the health plan coverage and benefits most important to you and your family.
You can view the Summary of Coverage and Evidence of Coverage documents for all health plans on the CalPERS website here: https://www.calpers.ca.gov/page/forms-publications&d=29
- CalPERS Enrollment Form (HBD-12) & Cafeteria Plan Forms – Required to enroll in/cancel health – along with Cafeteria Plan Form
- Opt-Out (Waiver) Attestation– Required annually if you are already waiving City medical coverage (new cancellations must submit CalPERS Enrollment Form (HBD-12) & Cafeteria Plan Form)