10 Ways to Invigorate Your Space
- Give yourself permission to make your space beautiful
- Declutter desks and common spaces
- Add plants (succulents are harder to kill)
- Repaint your space. Use accent walls and think outside the ordinary
- Artwork and Photos (see resources for printing photos)
- Rearrange furniture. Fung shui goes a long way.
- Get or make inexpensive desk bling.
- Get creative with lighting – get lamps or gels to make lighting more human
- Make “Team Agreements” so you and coworkers have a shared understanding of how you share space
- Create opportunities for “Deep Work.” Be mindful of other people’s needs and space.
Printing Photos and Artwork Made Easy
Print directly from your phone.
- Shutterfly: 9 cent photo prints with free shipping (4x4 and 4x6 sizes).
- Mixtiles: 8x8 removable, reusable, non-marking photo tiles. $49 for 3 and each additional tile is $9.
- Snapfish: 99 photo prints for 99 cents
Great Tools to Make Things Cool
- Vector photo treatments can easily be yours with the Imaegine App
- Word Swag App is complete text editor has lot of edit options like text style , font styles, text color, stickers & more
- A Color Story focuses on fresh photos and video, on-trend editing styles, and colors that pop.
- Create watercolor style logos from your phone.
- Canva - Make cool flyer designs