This website is for City employees.     |     COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) for Staff Resources

City Council Items

What does Public Works take to Council?

  • Purchases/Agreements (review purchasing limits and award authority)
    • Professional services >$75,000
    • Public Works projects >$175,000
    • Services, supplies, materials and equipment >$75,000
  • Notice of Completion for projects
  • Acceptance of grants, funding agreements
  • Informational reports
  • ROW Vacation
  • Fee updates
  • ...and more!

Staff Reports are due for review on the T Drive two weeks before the Council meeting date. They should be reviewed internally in Public Works prior to City Hall review.

  1. Go to Public Records Portal:
  2. Click on Search:
    public records council step 2
  3. Under “Customize Search” click “Template”
    public records council step 3
  4. Under “template” select “Council Staff Reports”
    public records council step 4
  5. Department: “Public Works”
  6. Under “Customize Search” select “Text”
    public records council step 6
  7. Put your key words under “terms”. You can use the feature “______ within 10 words of ______” for a more precise search. Select “Submit”
    public records council step 7
  8. Your staff reports will appear on the right. Click on the one you want
    public records council step 8
  9. The window that pops up is a unique URL to the staff report you can link to in a future staff report, email, etc. (just like the Granicus link):
Close window