What does Public Works take to Council?
- Purchases/Agreements (review purchasing limits and award authority)
- Professional services >$75,000
- Public Works projects >$175,000
- Services, supplies, materials and equipment >$75,000
- Notice of Completion for projects
- Acceptance of grants, funding agreements
- Informational reports
- ROW Vacation
- Fee updates
- ...and more!
Staff Reports are due for review on the T drive 2 weeks before the Council meeting date. They should be reviewed internally in Public Works prior to City Hall review.