What does Public Works take to Council?
- Purchases/Agreements (review purchasing limits and award authority)
- Professional services >$75,000
- Public Works projects >$175,000
- Services, supplies, materials and equipment >$75,000
- Notice of Completion for projects
- Acceptance of grants, funding agreements
- Informational reports
- ROW Vacation
- Fee updates
- ...and more!
Staff Reports are due for review on the T Drive two weeks before the Council meeting date. They should be reviewed internally in Public Works prior to City Hall review.
For more information and guides on staff reports, click on the button below: