Employee Thank You Cards Project
Deadline extended to Friday, March 1, 2019!
Your Employee Recognition Committee wants your unique ideas, artwork or designs to enliven employee “Thank You” cards. "Show-off" the unique you and/or your creative abilities! With your ideas or designs, custom cards will be made & distributed to all departments. “Thank you’s,” “kudos”, or any friendly note of recognition may be shared on the cards. The idea here is to add a bit of joy & inspiration for those who give/ receive the cards. Your artwork will make this experience so much more valuable - perhaps we will even cherish the cards we receive from others! All skill-levels are welcome & we encourage everyone to participate that has even a slightest interest. Here are ideas of what we would love to see:
- photography (anything you think would look fun/appropriate/inspiring on the front of a Thank You card).
- designs created digitally, even typography (i.e. on canva.com, you can create fantastic designs & download them as a .jpg)
- your child's art or drawings that you love or that make you smile!
- A quote that you value (with or without a design element), we could bring it to life for you if you only provide the quote.
We want you to be a part of this project and are open to any ideas or contribution that you want to share!
- A few entries will be chosen & featured.
- The cards will be a standard small card size: 5.5" x 4.5"
- The cards will be "fold over" & printed in color (except if a design is intended to be a black/white image)
- Submit entries here by Friday, 3/1/19.
- Questions? Contact email@example.com or x. 5044
“To be an artist is to believe in life.” -Henry Moore
This working group meets monthly and works to incorporate Together San Rafael into employee events, the annual employee survey and employee appreciation.
|Team||Erin Lofton, Community Development|
|Crystal Kubala, Parking|
|Dylan Frisbie, Public Works|
|Andrea Gilles, Economic Development|
|Raffi Boloyan, Community Development|
|Becky Ordin, Community Services|
|Alejandra Barrios, Library|
|Brittany Bober, Clerks Office|
|Michael McCarthy, Fire|
|Raul Aguilar, Police|
|Jim Myhers, Parking|
|Jennifer Alcantara, Human Resources|
|Sylvia Gonzalez, Human Resources|