Welcome to our health topic for March — Stress Management.
The April challenge is “Money Fast”. The Money Fast challenges invites you to not spend any money 4 out of the next 30 days. You pick the days, they do not need to be consecutive. Perhaps you pick the same day each week, that’s up to you! Your spending freeze includes online purchases, eating out, gas, groceries, etc. If you have a toll or bus pass you cannot buy in advance that is fine….just try and think ahead. The goal of this challenge is to increase spending awareness. On the day you are not spending any money it will heighten your awareness on what you normally spend money on. This challenge will help you better prioritize wants verses needs. Give it a try it’s only four days.
Building habits is easy….
1) Believe it…Pick a habit that you are excited about
2) Shrink it…Break down the habit into something you can achieve
3) Trigger it…Choose a trigger for the habit, ideally something that already happens
4) Prepare for it…Get the tools needed and prepare your environment for success
5) Track it…Write down each time you do the habit so you can see progress
6) Be it…make the habit part of your identity